1. What fragrance are you wearing today?
2. Do you consider yourself a perfumista, and if so, what stage are you? (Click on the link to see the four stages Angie identified. I later added a fifth: rampant cynicism.) If you're male, do you use the term perfumista or something else?
3. About how many new fragrances do you probably try in an average week?
4. What holy grail fragrance are you still looking for?
5. Read any good books lately?
6. What's the funniest show on television this year?
Answer as many or as few as you like. And my answers:
1. I'm wearing two from the Ego Facto line: Poopoo Pidoo & Prends Garde à Toi.
2. Stage 5!
3. Probably about 15 or 20.
4. The perfect green jasmine + incense.
5. I'm on a mystery kick lately (I generally go on a mystery binge about once every 3 years). I just finished the latest (and reportedly last) Inspector Wexford book from Ruth Rendell, Monster in a Box, and I'm in the middle of Karin Fossum's When The Devil Holds The Candle.
6. I don't know, that's why I'm asking you!