What is it: One 50 ml bottle of Kenzo Eau de Fleur de Thé (Tea), from which I have decanted 3 small sample vials (I keep the samples, you get the bottle).
Who can win: Any registered reader in the US (there will be an international giveaway later in the week) who has already left at least one comment on the site (see #4 below) AND who has not won an NST giveaway in the past 6 months.
Update: it's taken, congrats to nchvatal!
How to win: Leave a quick comment below, using the "Post a Comment" box (do not reply to another comment). Kevin has emailed me a number between 1 and 5. Once we have 5 comments, I'll identify the winner, and s/he can send their mailing details to robin at nstperfume dot com.
The fine print:
- We will try to mail your package within 2 weeks.
- We will notify you when we've finally dragged ourselves off to the post office.
- Reasonable care will be taken in the packaging and mailing of your prize, but if the contents are lost or damaged or held up by customs or fail to please you for any reason whatsoever, we're terribly sorry but we cannot replace them.
- Everyone who signs up to comment at Now Smell This has their first comment held for moderation. Comments on giveway articles are not moderated; if you are leaving your first comment on this site, there is no point in leaving it on this article as it will never show up. There is also no point in quickly leaving another comment somewhere else then coming back to this article to comment, as we don't approve comments that quickly.
- Some people have complained about our method of holding giveaways. Apologies go out to anyone who finds it unfair, but this is the easiest way for us and so this is how we'll continue to do it.
- We'll probably add more rules later as we need them.