1. Rate the virus-related restrictions in your area from 1 to 5, with 1 being complete freedom of movement and 5 being complete lock down.*
2. If your area is back to normal (or opening up), are you continuing to restrict your own movements / exposure? What number would you assign to your own freedom of movement?
3. Are there any fragrances (or related items) you bought, or didn't buy, just because of the pandemic? How else has the pandemic changed your fragrance shopping?
4. How has the pandemic changed your fragrance habits and usage?
5. What's blooming in your local area at the moment?
6. Now that we're months into the pandemic, with potentially months yet to go, tell us about your best coping strategies! Or, feel free to share something — anything! — wonderful with us. (And of course, if you're struggling, do feel free to share that too. We've all been there.)
* You can interpret this however you like, but I will repeat a comment I left on the March poll: "To me a 3 is you can still go out to exercise; a 4 is you can go out to store but can’t wander about without an excuse like store or meds or something, and they don’t even want you taking a walk; a 5 is complete lock down & can’t even go to store." So 1 would be no restrictions at all, and a 2 would be some restrictions (have to wear a mask? some types of establishments still closed? limiting number of people in a store, etc).