An update of a poll we did in late March. As always, answer as many or as few as you like, or just talk about something else. (And a PSA: the splitmeet will be a week from now, on June 6.)
1. Rate the virus-related restrictions in your area from 1 to 5, with 1 being complete freedom of movement and 5 being complete lock down.*
2. If your area is opening up, are you continuing to restrict your own movements / exposure? What number would you assign to your own freedom of movement?
3. Are there any fragrances you bought, or didn't buy, just because of the pandemic?
4. Did your general fragrance-use habits change during the pandemic, and if so, how?
4. What's blooming in your local area at the moment?
5. Tell us about something good that happened last week, or share the funniest thing you saw online, or just tell us how you're staying sane and calm during these rough times.
* You can interpret this however you like, but I will repeat a comment I left on the March poll: "To me a 3 is you can still go out to exercise; a 4 is you can go out to store but can’t wander about without an excuse like store or meds or something, and they don’t even want you taking a walk; a 5 is complete lock down & can’t even go to store." So 1 would be no restrictions at all, and a 2 would be some restrictions (have to wear a mask? some types of establishments still closed? limiting number of people in a store, etc).