Two short videos (one is below the jump) for Jo Malone Vetiver & Golden Vanilla.
Happy Holidays! We’ll be back on Thursday.
In the meantime, feel free to talk about whatever you like: what perfume you’re wearing today, what you’re cooking (or eating) over the holidays, anything at all.
Or, ask a question about fragrance, then see if anyone else has asked a question that you can answer…
Meanwhile, five questions for a December weekend. As always, answer as few or as many as you like, or just talk about something else.
1. What fragrance are you wearing today?
2. What’s your favorite holiday (any holiday) food? (Feel free to share or link to a recipe!)
3. Did you make any perfume-related resolutions for 2019, and if so, did you stick to them?
4. Possibly related to #3, what’s the next fragrance you are itching to buy?
5. Share something wonderful with us! It can be anything — something delicious you ate, a great movie you saw recently, the last good book you read, any fabulous news you recently received — really, anything…
From Guerlain for Chinese New Year: Rosa Rossa in red. "Rosa Rossa belongs to the Aqua Allegoria collection, the first collection in perfumery of intensely-fresh fragrances, created in 1999. [...] The guiding thread of the collection is bergamot, a precious citrus fruit that’s sometimes called "Calabrian green gold," and the key ingredient in the Guerlinade. Rosa Rossa is an eau de toilette which embodies the unexpected encounter between a delicate rose and a duo of lychee and blackcurrant notes." $132 CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart. (At Neiman Marcus, you can find a red bottle of Eau de Cologne Impériale, $105 for 100 ml.)