Advance warning: damage poll coming up on Tuesday! Meanwhile, five questions for today:
1. What fragrance are you wearing today?
2. Do you restrict your fragrance purchasing in any way, and if so, what are your rules or limits?
3. Tell us about your favorite home fragrance item?
4. Found any good new TV shows so far this year?
5. Had any wonderful chocolate lately? Tell us about it.
Answer as many or as few as you like. My answers...
1. At the moment, the remains of yesterday's Aftelier Ancient Resins.
2. For a long time I restricted myself to two bottles a month. Now I don't have to...it's hard to talk myself into buying anything.
3. Right now, some cypress incense by Shochikudo Koho, plus still using the wonderful Year of Armenia Papier d’Arménie.
4. No, that's why I'm asking!
5. I am working on a Hole Molé bar by Tumbador, but I'm not really finding it wonderful. Best bar I had recently was an old favorite, Taza stone ground with coffee.