What is it: One 10 ml bottle of Ilari perfume oil. This is a roll-on bottle, and I tested it once on the back of a clean hand.
Who can win: Any registered reader who has already left at least one comment on the site before today (see rule #1 below), who does NOT live in the US (see rule #2 below) and who has not won an NST giveaway in the past 6 months.
Update: we have a winner, congrats to Scentme!
How to win: Leave a quick comment saying what country you live in. Use the "Post a Comment" box (do not reply to another comment). The contest will be open until 11 pm ET, at which point I'll identify the winner. The winner needs to send his or her mailing details to robin at nstperfume dot com.
- Everyone who signs up to comment at Now Smell This has their first comment held for moderation. Comments on giveaway articles are not moderated; if you are leaving your first comment on this site, there is no point in leaving it on this article as it will never show up. There is also no point in quickly leaving another comment somewhere else then coming back to this article to comment.
- If your comment does not say what country you live in, it will be deleted, sorry!
More fine print:
- Don't forget to claim your prize by sending us your mailing details! If you don't send us your address within a few weeks, we'll give your prize away to someone else.
- We will try to mail your package within 2 weeks. Sometimes Usually it takes closer to 3-4 weeks. We'll let you know when we've finally dragged ourselves off to the post office.
- Reasonable care will be taken in the packaging and mailing of your prize, but if the contents are lost or damaged or held up by customs or fail to please you for any reason whatsoever, we're terribly sorry but we cannot replace them.
- Some people have complained about our method of holding giveaways. Apologies go out to anyone who finds it unfair, but this is the easiest way for us and so this is how we'll continue to do it.