What is it: One 12 ml bottle of Writing Lyrical Poetry Eau de Perfume by Soivohle'. The bottle has been sprayed once. One more Soivohle' giveaway coming later today!
Who can win: Any registered reader who lives ANYWHERE in the WORLD, who has already left at least one comment on the site (see #4 below) and who has not won an NST giveaway in the past 6 months.
Update: It's taken, congrats to Rustic Dove!
How to win: Leave a quick comment below, using the "Post a Comment" box (do not reply to another comment). I have used random.org to generate a number between 1 and 10. Once we have 10 comments, I'll identify the winner, and s/he can send their mailing details to robin at nstperfume dot com.
The fine print:
- We will try to mail your package within 2 weeks.
- We will notify you when we've finally dragged ourselves off to the post office.
- Reasonable care will be taken in the packaging and mailing of your prize, but if the contents are lost or damaged or held up by customs or fail to please you for any reason whatsoever, we're terribly sorry but we cannot replace them.
- Everyone who signs up to comment at Now Smell This has their first comment held for moderation. Comments on giveway articles are not moderated; if you are leaving your first comment on this site, there is no point in leaving it on this article as it will never show up. There is also no point in quickly leaving another comment somewhere else then coming back to this article to comment, as we don't approve comments that quickly.
- Some people have complained about our method of holding giveaways. Apologies go out to anyone who finds it unfair, but this is the easiest way for us and so this is how we'll continue to do it.
- We'll probably add more rules later as we need them.
And…let’s try again!
yeah yeah… me again
Trying to think of something original …
Ooh, pick me please!!
*fingers crossed* again!
Ding ding ding — congrats, you’re the winner! Send me your mailing details
Oh! Cool beans! Thank you! I’ll send my info.
Congratulations I hope you will enjoy this scent!
Thank you Kankuro. I’m hoping this will be a floral that I like – I’ve been searching for one for the warmer weather. I am usually drawn to more Oriental types i guess.
Oh, and I hope my luck holds up for the HGTV ‘Green House’ givaway. lol
Can I try again?
Hello Happy Spring–maybe this time I’ll be the lucky “scented” one.