Yves Rocher has launched Hello Printemps, a new limited edition spring fragrance for women…
Guerlain's 2020 iteration of Muguet (here is 2019, and 2018): "Creative studio Maison Massillon conceived a custom floral decoration made of unfired porcelain that crowns the dome of Guerlain’s iconic bee bottle (Pochet du Courval). Designed to celebrate the return of spring, it is composed of white flowers and stamen affixed to 24-carat gold-plated wire." €550 for 125 ml plus a 20 ml travel bottle in white leather sheath. (via luxepackaginginsight)
Today: our annual spring forward poll. As always, answer as many or as few as you like, or just talk about something else. If it’s fall where you live, adjust the questions accordingly.
1. What’s the fragrance you’d most like to add to your collection this spring?
2. You have to vote one perfume in your collection off the island. Which one will go first, and why?
3. It’s time for (fantasy) Spring Break! Where are you going, and pick ONE fragrance to bring with you…
A repeat of a poll we did last year. As always, answer as many or as few as you like, or, likewise as always, feel free to talk about something else altogether.
1. What fragrance are you wearing today?
2. What’s your favorite fragrance for a rainy day in April?
3. What’s your favorite spring flower, and if you have a favorite perfume based on that flower, what is it?
4. Share something wonderful with us! It can be anything — a great movie you saw, something delicious you ate, something fun you did recently — really, anything…
Hey, it’s Friday! Our community project for today: celebrate the arrival of spring by wearing your favorite spring fragrance. (If it’s fall where you are, you know what to do.)
What fragrance did you pick? As always, do chime in with your scent of the day even if you’re not participating in the community project.
It continues cold, gray, rainy, and basically not-spring here. I’m waiting impatiently to switch to my summer wardrobe (and I’m previewing next Friday’s project as well) in Hermès Eau de Néroli Doré…