So last February, we did a covid-19 poll, and then we did another around Memorial Day. Today, we're checking in again after a long break: seven questions, including 4 about the pandemic. As always, answer as many or as few as you like.
1. What fragrance are you wearing today?
2. Is your daily life pretty much back to normal, or is the pandemic still affecting your work or personal life?
3. Did the pandemic have any silver linings for you? (Anything really, maybe something you learned about yourself, or ways in which you improved your life?)
4. What is the main thing you wish you could now tell your pre-pandemic self?
5. Did the pandemic change your relationship to fragrance, and if so, how?
6. What's the next fragrance you think you'll buy?
7. Share something wonderful with us! It can be anything — something delicious you ate, a great movie you saw recently, the last good book you read, any fabulous news you recently received — really, anything.