The freebiemeet is open! Our rules have changed, so PLEASE read the instructions, even if you've read them before! Really, pretty please, with sugar on top! There's not even that many of them, and you will save us all so much time and confusion. This is not that hard. Plus, it's free stuff! It's all good, but it's even better if you read the instructions.
New rules are in purple. If you have any questions about the rules, please post them under The freebiemeet rules.
For people who would like to chat in addition to, or instead of, giving and getting free stuff, there will be a poll along shortly.
If you have perfume-related items you'd like to give away (as opposed to swap for something else — our next swapmeet will be in September or thereabouts), and if you're reasonably sure you can mail your items within the next month, feel free to list them below in the comments AFTER reading the instructions. If you wish to give away items using any rules other than those listed here (to request payment for postage, for example), you are more than welcome to do so any time in one of the scent of the day polls or lazy weekend polls.
If you see something in the comments that you want, and if you already have a reader account here and have commented at least once (no new accounts today, sorry), you can call dibs AFTER reading the instructions.
I will leave the comments open until next Saturday, then I’ll close the freebiemeet.
How it works: giving away perfume
1. You need to tell others where you’re willing to send (only in your country? International?). If you would list that first, it will save other readers time.
2. Anyone who wants to play can list the items they have. Please NUMBER YOUR LIST (up to 15) and group items you'd prefer to keep in one package. In other words, if you want to give away ten samples and want to mail them all to the same person, list that as one numbered item. Please do not include more than 15 numbered items or groups in your list — it really helps to keep the thread easy to read. You can list full bottles, partial bottles, decants, samples, whatever you want, but please specify what they are!
3. You will have to post your email address in your comment, or have some other way for readers to contact you — one option is to list your email address at gravatar.com, and then link to your gravatar page in your user profile here. Another option would be to link to a contact page at your own blog, or anywhere on the web where people can find a way to reach you.
4. You are free to specify that you would prefer to give your items to Now Smell This "regulars" only, in which case, you may ask that the person calling dibs link to one or two (no more than two, please) prior articles on Now Smell This on which they have commented in the past six months. If you want to be able to apply a different definition of "regular", please give your items away elsewhere, like in a scent of the day or lazy weekend poll.
5. Please, do not give your items away to anyone who does not have a proper "dibs" comment under your post!
6. Package your items appropriately and mail within the next month. You might want to read through items 7-8 on our swapping post.
How it works: getting perfume
1. If you see an item you want, call "dibs" in the comments. Again, you can only do this if you already have an active reader account — I will not be approving comments for new accounts on this thread. You can claim up to 1 item on any given list (please be specific by using the item number) and no more than 2 items total for this episode. Obviously, you should not call dibs on anything that has already been claimed, so you might want to refresh the page before taking the time to leave a comment. Once you can see that you're the first person to call dibs on something, send an email with your username and mailing details. Please DO NOT ask the other party to email you.
2. Please don't leave comments for any reason other than calling dibs...these threads get long enough as it is!
3. Many readers are offended when their packages are not acknowledged, so do send a quick thank you note after you receive your freebies!
Note: top image is Viola "Milfull" @Mon jardin [cropped] by ai3310X at flickr; some rights reserved.
Good morning, NST! I can only ship within the USA.
1. Nuxe Body Relaxing Fragrant Water, 100ml/3.3oz, 95% full.
2. House of Matriarch Devotion incense cones. 10 cones, original metal tin included.
3. Yves Rocher Pear & Cocoa shower gel (travel size), 50ml/1.6oz, used twice.
4. All of the above
My email is shelp216 [at] gmail.
Dibs on #2, the incense! I make incense as a hobby and would love to try this. I’m in the US. I’m a regular, though infrequent, commenter on NST. I am sending an email now. Thank you!
Dibs on #1?
Ship to ConUS. Reach at tlgunnison [at] gee mail dot com.
1. FB Lady Gaga Eau de Gaga, EdP, 50 ml, w/box
2. FB Banana Republic Malachite, EdP, 100 ml
3. FB Mark White Vetiver (floral patchouli / vetiver). EdP, 50 ml, w/box
4. FB Michel Germain, Fleur, 100 ml, w/box
5. Or, any combination of the above.
Dibs on # 2 Malachite 100 ml. Thanks.
Dibs on #3 the mark White Vetiver. This is my last and final dibs this freebiemeet.
Dibs on #1 the Eau de Gaga ! I got a giftset of it after Christmas with a small 15 ml . As its a tea scent it needs multi spraying for longevity . Thanks!
dibs on #4
Ship to ConUS. Reach at sandrabenedict [at] gee mail dot com.
1. A small bag of perfume “surprises”
Dibs on the surprise package, please! Emailing you now
Great! Thank you and I am done!
I will ship within the U.S. My email address is: sllatindia [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Items I’m offering:
1.) Eau de Campagne Edt by Sisley, 50mL in original box, barely used
2.) Yatagan Edt by Caron, 125mL in original box, barely used
3.) Cabotine Edt by Gres, 100mL, no box, at least 2/3 full
4.) assorted samples package
5.) audio book, listened to once, 8 CDs in original box: The Woman I Wanted to Be by Diane von Furstenberg, read by the designer herself (I hope it’s OK to offer this, as it’s only tangentially related to fragrance)
Thank you for all the swaps, splits and freebies, past, present and future. I love this community!
Oh, dibs on 2 please!
Dibs on #1
Hi! Dibs on #4 assorted samples please!
Yatagan and sample lot are spoken for. Lovestosmellgood, if you still want the Eau de Campagne, you have to email me. Corrected address is now above.
I have two times to the new email address above. please check your spam if you did not receive or let me know and I will email again.
Goodness, gracious! Yes, it was in the spam folder… I just need your mailing address Look for my email reply to you.
I replied back with my address just so you know to check your spam
US only, please. I can be reached at iphintaur in the ancient land of aol. The following is all one lot:
1. Yves Rocher Secrets d’Essences Neroli 5ml mini
2. Manufacturers’ samples: Atelier Cologne Grand Neroli, Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey, Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza, Etat Libre d’Orange Fils de Dieu
Vial samples: M. Micallef Mon Parfum Cristal, Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume, Bvlgari Au Thé Rouge, Guerlain Mitsouko current edp
Partial vial samples: Teo Cabanel Alahine, Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist, Chanel Bois des Iles edt
Dibs on the Yves Rocher Neroli mini!
The YR Neroli mini is gone. The assorted samples are now a separate lot (no. 2).
Dibs on the samples? tlgunnison at geemail. Thanks!
You can only call dibs on 1 item per giver. And you email the user, they don’t email you. So you are calling dibs on #2 — I’ve renumbered the list.
Sorry! Brain not working properly after a week of travel. Will do and thank you!
Everything is now claimed. Thank you!
Will ship to ConUS. I can be reached at aekolbeck [at] gmail.
Please note: I bought these both online, suspect the top notes are damaged and believe (but don’t know) they’re the real thing.
1. Vintage Miss Dior parfum mini (approx 2ml)
2. Vintage Givenchy III parfum (approx 5ml)
Good morning NSTers.
Will ship to CONUS.
1. Ex Nihilo Fleur Narcotique. 7.5 ml travel spray
2. Tocca Colette EDP 20 ml
3. L’Heure Bleue EDT 50 ml bottle
4. Jo Malone 9mlx2 gift sprays in case- 3 or 4 available depending on fragrance choices
PN, LBM,GF,OB combination available
Also have many 1.5 manufacturer samples of classic fragrances
that I can include
5. One lot of vial samples ( a few spray) of mostly niche fragrances from
Indigo, Twisted Lily, Luckyscent, and STC.
Contact at the universe of the geeemail- Providencepepper.
Dibs on No. 3, please.
Dibs on no. 1, please.
Dibs on 4 please!
Hi. Do you want 2 cases which would have all 4 fragrances?
Please E- mail about that and little samples you want.
No.s 1 and 3 gone
No. 4 – 2 x 9 ml combos ( one 2 pack or two 2 pack) plus JM samples of choice, or surprise still available.
Dibs on #4 please both 2 pack if possible and surprise samples.
Dibs on 5, please.
4. ( had 2 full sets) gone to Koyel and PriscillaE.
2. Tocca still available
Might I call dibs on the Tocca Colette if it’s still available, please?
CONUS only please.
1) one lot of samples, decants, manufacturer mini.
I can be reached at:
pretsky 35 at hawtmale dotty com
my last and final dibs #1
Cool! And I’m out.
Good afternoon, y’all!
I can ship to CONUS, only please. My email is nlmcook at sbcglobal dot net.
1. One group of ~20 carded samples; most are department store/Sephora samples, but some are niche samples that didn’t work for me.
2. One rollerball of Donna Karan Liquid Cashmere Black and a mini of Givenchy Cuir Blanc. These two are a package deal.
FYI, I may separate the vials from the cards to make for easier shipping.
I love this community, and have really enjoyed it over the short time I’ve been here, so thanks, everyone! ❤️❤️????????❤️❤️
Dibs on #2!
Having trouble emailing you…it came back addressee unknown
I’m sorry, Jasari! It’s right in the post, but we’ve been having issues with our email. I sent you an email based on your post below, copied myself, and I received it.
If you don’t get my email, plz use: nancysfrags at gmail dot com.
#2 is claimed, #1 still available.
Please use nancysfrags at gmail dot com.
Hello there! Dibs on No 1 please, if it is still available? Will email shortly.
It is yours, GG!
Both my item numbers are claimed. Thank you.
For CONUS only! I have the following 1ml and 1.5ml+ samples, some but not all are mostly full. (Had to try them to discover that they needed a new home!)
1) Demeter Sweet Pea, Christmas Tree, Clover
Dawn Spencer Hurwitz L’Opera des Rouges
Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady
Parfums Delrae Wit
Amouage Gold Woman
Profumi di Pantelleria Aire
Diptyque Oud Palao
Byredo Super Cedar
Penhaligon’s English Fern
Le Parfums De Rosine Rose Des Neiges
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream
Dior J’Adore L’Absolue
Lancome Cuir de Lancome, La Vie Est Belle
Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta
Email me at sanjasari at outlook dot com
Oh, dibs on this set please! Emailing you now.
#1 is claimed
Good afternoon. CONUSA only – thanks! First time participating, so only offering two things this time.
1. Vintage Opium EdT 1.2 oz with box. Box lid a little torn; secondhand purchase. Smells good – about 85% full. The cap is the all in one sprayer, not the the removable cap to reveal a spray nozzle,
2. Vintage Shalimar Rosebud bottle with postage-style stamp on bottom. No idea bottle fluid measurement. Box stained inside and pretty rough in general – Marley horse stamped on inside lid. I bought this on eBay – smells nice. Maybe 1/2 oz? I bought it sealed, opened, tried a couple of times, so it’s still pretty full.
Beas.beverly at gee mail dot com
Dibs on number one, please! And that’s my final dibs for this freebie meet. Emailing you now
Dibs on number 2 plz! Emailing you now.
#1 and #2 claimed Thank you!
Yay freebiemeet! CONUS only. Reach me at wyrmiax at hotmail dot com.
1. Frederic Malle sampler from STC, contains all the scents.
2. Carded samples: FM Dans tes Bras, Shay & Blue Almond Cucumber
3. Ava-Luxe samples: Love’s True Bluish Light, Bohemian Rose, Mango
4. Leather samples: Hermes Doblis, Tom Ford Tuscan Leather, Serge Lutens Boxeuses
5. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aquas: Universalis, Vitae, Celestia
6. Small spray decant of SMN Marescialla
Dibs on 1 please will email shortly.
Dibs on 1, please!
Dang, or 4.
4 is yours!
Did you try to send me your info? I haven’t received it yet.
Dibs on #3 please
Dibs on No. 5, please.
Hi there! Second and final dibs on 2, please, if it is still available. Will email shortly.
Dibs on 6 please, the Santa Maria Novella decant (my second/final dibs this meet)
Shipping to CONUS, contact at ginadotstammatgmaildotcom
I’m moving, so:
1)Enormous collection of samples and decants. Don’t know how many there are, just emptying the old drawer
2) 15 ml STC decant Iunx eau argentine
3)almost full 3.4 oz bottle of lorenzo villoresi yerba mate
4) 2/3-full 1.7 oz annick goutal mandragore
Dibs on 1 please!
Dibs on No. 3, please.
Dibs on 4 please.
Dibs on #2, please!
Shipping to CONUS. NST regulars preferred. Email is geemail. madtolive88510
1. Commodity Fitting Kit. Barely used.
2. Balenciaga Rosabotanica manufacturer’s 4 mL vial maybe 3 mL left along with See by Chloe 10 mL rollerball barely used.
Dibs on No. 1, please. Sounds intriguing.
No. 1 is gone.
Clarification: no. 1 is claimed.
Prefer shipping to CONUS.
1. Selection of 1 large bottle, 5 minis and decants, and 5 sample vials of misc. scents, mostly floral -niche and mainstream.
2. Second selection, same items as above, mostly “not floral” niche.
3. Third selection, some bottles and some sample vials, basically a grab bag of what’s left in my discard box after #1 and 2 are sorted.
Email my user name at gmail. Freebie meet is the best!
Dibs on 2, pls
Since I was beaten on #2 by seconds I’ll call dibs on #3. Thanks.
Dibs on #1, then!
Well, that was zippy! Three lots spoken four in four minutes! That has to be some sort of record…
Shipping to the UK only, except I will send item #5 to Rep. of Ireland at receiver’s risk. Email gbeggan [at] yahoo [dot] com.
1. Caron “L’Anarchiste”, c. 95ml. in 100ml copper ‘bottle’, original box.
2. Grès “Cabaret pour Homme”, c. 45ml in 50ml bottle, original box.
(NB: this is not the women’s scent)
3. Romeo Gigli “For Man”, c. 35ml in 40ml bottle, original box.
(NB: this is sadly not the marvellous 1990s scent “Uomo”)
4. Hermès ‘Hermessence’ series: “Paprika Brasil” c. 2ml in 15ml bottle; “Santal Massoïa” c. 4ml in 15ml bottle; original cloth bags and box (which would have had 4x15ml bottles originally).
5. Fragonard Men’s sample set, originally 5x8ml with c. 6ml left in each: “F!”, “Concerto”, “Désert “, “Beau Gosse” and “Eau de Hongrie”. Original box.
6. Random set of manufacturer’s samples:
– Lubin “Nuit de Longchamps” 1ml;
– Brooke & Shoals “Orange Flower, Amber & Vetiver” 1.8ml;
– Divine “L’Homme Sage” 1.7ml;
– Serge Lutens “Ambre Sultan” 1ml;
– Parfumerie Générale “Yuzu Ab Irato” 1.8ml.
Dibs on 1 please!
Hi NST, late to the party, let’s do this! Don’t be shy.
Free to perfume-loving homes in the continental US:
1. 100 ml Lovely Sheer, new bottle minus a few sprays
2. 30 ml Patou Sira des Indes, new bottle minus a few sprays
Post your dibs then send a mailing address to tiffaniedarling at the geeeemayle.
We NSTers often love to reciprocate, but this time around -please- no offers to send me something in return. These ‘fumes are freeeee! I’m trying to reduce reduce reduce.
For my final Dibs, Dibs on 1 please. Thanks!
Dibs on 2 please.
1 and 2 have been claimed.
peace out, perfumed scouts!
1. FM Outrageous! manuf spray sample (sprayed once), along with about 23 Luckyscent/Twisted Lily sample vials. These include Profumum Roma Patchouly, SHL 777 O Hira, Hiram Green Dilettante…
beas.beverly at geee mail dot comm
All yours! Thank you.
Hello everyone. I am in the USA and willing to ship in the CONUS only. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, include your NST nickname.
1. DKNY Be Delicious EDP- 30ml bottle (80% full)
2. Chanel No.19 EDT- 50ml (REFILL BOTTLE- NO CAP, NO BOX) – (45% full): PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
I bought this bottle at a garage sale 2 months ago. One of my neighbors was moving out of town and she was selling some of her perfumes.That was gifted to her and she remembered wearing it occasionally. She does not wear perfumes too often. I do not know if this is vintage or semi vintage, since I have never tried previous releases of No.19. I think the top notes are off, but I find some similarities with the new version that I own and for sure is stronger or more concentrated? On my skin, it lasts around 8 hours and on clothes the whole day. I just find it too strong for my taste to wear it. I can send pictures of the bottle.
Thank you Robin!
Dibs on #2–always happy to take a chance on Chanel no. 19! Thanks
I would like to clarify that the DKNY BE DELICIOUS, is in perfect condition. It has the cap and box and I purchased it in Sephora. It just doesn’t agree with my skin. Anyone is welcome to take it.
Dibs #2 (final )on the Be Delicious , and if it doesn’t work for me or a family member , I’ve got several people at work who I’m sure would be thrilled to get it. Thanks!
Freebies from hajusuuri
Continental U.S. only. Contact: Click on my username “hajusuuri”
***** I strongly prefer giving these to the NST regulars. If you know I know you are a regular, no need to post the 2 links. *****
When emailing, please let me know your NST name. I will only respond to an email that has a corresponding dibs comment here. When mailing manufacturers’ samples, I may remove the vial/atomizer from the card but will include the packaging so you can reassemble them. If something gets lost in the mail (although it has not happened), I will be unable to replace them.
1) Body and Hair Care Pack – Full-size STASH Body Lotion, Travel-size La Mer Body Lotion and Body Creme and Kneipp / rahua / AHAVA / Jo Malone sample packets
2) Mini Me Amazing Grace – Philosophy Amazing Grace (10 mL in box) + 6 new manufacturers’ samples
3) Mini Me Flower Bomb – V&R Flower Bomb (7mL in box) + 6 new manufacturers’ samples
4) Niche meets Mainstream Pack – Twelve new manufacturers’ samples
5) Not for the faint of heart (also known as What the h-ll was that?) – Set of 3 decants from STC smelling of exhaust fumes; I did not bother to test spray. For your bravery, you also get an almost full travel spray of a Frederic Malle that was all cumin on me and an almost full bottle of Tokyo Milk Dark Excess. The Tokyo Milk Dark is creepily shedding its black outer skin.
6) Pour Homme Pack – 10 new mainstream and niche manufacturers’ samples and Lab Series Max LS Premium Anti-Aging Skincare samples
7) Sniffapalooza Past & Present – L’Arganique Beaute Central Park Room Spray, L”Arganique Beaute EDP rollerball, MOR Lychee Flower Perfume Oil an Red Flower Morrocan Rose tea light candle. All new.
8) Strange Bedfellows – New sample atomizers: By Kilian x 4 and Jo Malone x 5.
9) Swaps Past & Present and then some – Used: Mix of 1 – 10 mL decants and a partial L’Artisan travel spray bottle. New: April Aromatics Erdenstern and Dame Black Flower Mexican Vanilla dabbers, manufacturers’ atomizer spray samples of By Kilian Back to Black Aphrodisiac and Edward Bess Genre
10) Yabadabberdoo – Eclectic mix of 20+ new and used dabbers and some odds and ends of small decants that need to be rehabilitated. Perfect for those who want to dump and run, reek havoc, holly and/or make do it yourself perfume oil.
Dibs on 5, please. Thanks.
Dibs on 9, please! Edens tern! Thanks…
Dibs on #1 emailing now. Thank you! ????
Housekeeping – Sapphire has dibs on #2.
Dibs on #4 please.
Dibs on #8 please!
dibs on #10, get to be flinstonian!
Dibs on 7 please!
Dibs on #3 please. Thank you!
All taken except #6 Pour Homme Pack. Last call
I’ll take your #6 Pour Homme Pack. Thanks! Will email shortly.
I can ship in the CONUS only. Items for swap include
1. Commodity Gold travel spray, 10 ml with box, sprayed 1-2 times.
2. L’Occitane boxed Collection de Grasse travel set –4 splash minis, 7.5 ml each. Scents are Jasmin&Bergamote, Vanille&Narcisse, Magnolia&Mure and The Vert&Bigarade.
3. Pacifica Perfumes Island Vanilla 30 ml, with box, sprayed a few times.
I can be emailed at brenda dawt moyes at yahoo dawt com.
Dibs on # 2, please.
Dibs on #1 for my final dibs! Thanks!
I am able to ship within the CONUS.
1. Christiane Celle Calypso Chevrefeuille. It’s about 90% full, and I received it in a prior freebiemeet. I must honor it’s origins!!
You can reach me at rbchimes at the sbcglobal dawwtt net
Dibs on #1
I’d like to give the following items away, shipping Europe only. You can contact me at ula dot rakusova at gmail
1. L’Occitane Neroli & Orchidee, EDT 7,5 ml plus som big samples of their famous hand cream and some Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover (thrown in for good measure)
2. Samples! 2787 Wanderlust, Guerlain Mon Guerlain, La Parfumerie Moderne Annees Folles, Zaiko Perfume, F. Malle….and some more.
3. Rochas – Eau de Rochas. The bottle is 50ml but is missing about 1/3 of its content. It’s a splash bottle.
Shipping within the US only, contact lisadarty in the realm of hot mail:
1. Guerlain Shalimar EdP, 30 ml, new in box, sprayed once.
2. Box of old mixed samples (probably 50-60, but I’m not counting them). These are “finally clear out the sample drawer” vials, so they’re old, anywhere from half full to almost empty, and a wide range of low to high end. No consistency whatsoever – this is the perfume version of the storage locker auction, except it’s free.
p.s. thomkallor, if you’re out there, give me an email holla.
Dibs on no 1, please
Dibs on #2 please! (Since it appears it’s still open!)
Hello and Happy Sunday everyone!
I am shipping to CONUS only and can be reached at arzeznik in the beautiful land of comcast with a dot and a net.
I have one item to give away and that is :
1. A bag of samples, all niche, not all full, some were purchased from Luckyscent/ STC, others are manufacturer’s samples, about 30-35 of them. Quite a few S. Lutens in the mix.
Dibs on #1, second and final dibs.
The bag of samples (1) has been claimed.
I’d like to offer to anyone in the US:
1. random bottle – Surprise yourself! at least 1.0 oz, at least 1/2 full
2. Soivohle Leather Crème 10ml
egeither at hot mail dot com
Dibs on #2 please. Will email. Thank you.
Dibs on #1
Late to the party, but I have a free thing to offer!
I’m willing to ship anywhere in the continental US, contact is lahemabelle from the searching empire of gmail.
1) Commodity cocktail kit, lightly used. Book may be the only one missing more than a few sprays.
Late addition – CONUS only please. I can be reached via gmail under eabrit.
1. Alaia Paris. 100 ml bottle, about 3/4 or so full. I received this from a generous NSTer…since it’s not ❤️ for me, I’m hoping to find a good home with someone who knows it and loves it.