What is it: One Aveda 2009 Light the Way candle (lavender) plus a Musc & Patchouli Crazy stick solid perfume from the Shanghaijava Collection at Crazylibellule & The Poppies. Both items are unused and still in their original packaging.
Who can win: Any registered reader who lives anywhere OUTSIDE the US, who has already left at least one comment on the site (see #4 below) AND who has not won an NST giveaway in the past 6 months.
Update: it's taken, congrats to Ada!
How to win: Leave a quick comment below, using the "Post a Comment" box (do not reply to another comment). My son has chosen a number (his favorite number, so he says) between 1 and 5. Once we have 5 comments, I'll identify the winner, and s/he can send their mailing details to robin at nstperfume dot com.
The fine print:
- We will try to mail your package within 2 weeks.
- We will notify you when we've finally dragged ourselves off to the post office.
- Reasonable care will be taken in the packaging and mailing of your prize, but if the contents are lost or damaged or held up by customs or fail to please you for any reason whatsoever, we're terribly sorry but we cannot replace them.
- Everyone who signs up to comment at Now Smell This has their first comment held for moderation. Comments on giveway articles are not moderated; if you are leaving your first comment on this site, there is no point in leaving it on this article as it will never show up. There is also no point in quickly leaving another comment somewhere else then coming back to this article to comment, as we don't approve comments that quickly.
- Some people have complained about our method of holding giveaways. Apologies go out to anyone who finds it unfair, but this is the easiest way for us and so this is how we'll continue to do it.
- We'll probably add more rules later as we need them.