Happy Year of the Horse!
We're celebrating with five questions: four entirely unrelated + one that is vaguely related. As always, answer as few or as many as you like.
1. Name a smell (not a perfume, just a smell) that everyone else loves, but you hate.
2. Name a perfume everyone else hates — or that just generally isn't beloved by perfumistas — but you love.
3. Your most recent scrubber?
4. A fragrance you love to find lingering on your clothing, or your scarf or coat, the day after you wore it?
5. Since this Horse year is associated with the element of wood, name your favorite woody perfume.
Note: top image shows Canada's new stamps for the 2014 Lunar New Year aka Chinese New Year.