Answer as many or as few as you like.
1. What fragrance are you wearing (or planning to wear) today?
2. The first fragrance you'd buy after winning the lottery?
3. Do you need to prune your fragrance collection, or expand it? Or is it just right?
4. What book are you reading? or What's the last great book you read?
5. Have you ever read a really great book because someone on Now Smell This recommended it, and if so, what?
1. When I get back from the gym, I'm going to test a handful of recent releases.
2. I would track down some vintage Jean Patou Joy in extrait.
4. I am reading an advance copy of Alyssa Harad's Coming To My Senses, which she mentioned in her December post. She writes about Now Smell This in such glowing terms that I'm blushing as I read.
5. J.G. Farrell's Empire trilogy (Troubles, The Siege of Krishnapur and The Singapore Grip), which Erin recommended. I liked it so much I read all three books twice.