What is it: a 100 ml bottle of Robert Piguet Futur, from which I have decanted three large spray samples (they may have been as much as 5 ml each, I'm sorry I didn't keep track. Anyway, I get the samples, you get the bottle).
Update: we have a winner, congrats to Jonr951! Don't forget to send me your mailing details.
Who can win: Any registered reader who has already left at least one comment on the site before today (see rule #1 below), who lives in the US (see rule #2 below) and who has not won an NST giveaway in the past 6 months.
How to win: Leave a quick comment saying "I live in the US" (it doesn't have to be that exact wording, but must indicate that you do live in the US). Use the "Post a Comment" box (do not reply to another comment). I have used random.org to generate a number between 1 and 15. Once we have 15 comments, I'll identify the winner, and s/he can send their mailing details to robin at nstperfume dot com.
- Everyone who signs up to comment at Now Smell This has their first comment held for moderation. Comments on giveaway articles are not moderated; if you are leaving your first comment on this site, there is no point in leaving it on this article as it will never show up. There is also no point in quickly leaving another comment somewhere else then coming back to this article to comment.
- If your comment does not say "I live in the US", it will be deleted, sorry!
More fine print:
- Don't forget to claim your prize by sending us your mailing details! If you don't send us your address within a few weeks, we'll give your prize away to someone else.
- We will try to mail your package within 2 weeks. Sometimes Usually it takes closer to 3 weeks.
- We will notify you when we've finally dragged ourselves off to the post office.
- Reasonable care will be taken in the packaging and mailing of your prize, but if the contents are lost or damaged or held up by customs or fail to please you for any reason whatsoever, we're terribly sorry but we cannot replace them.
- Some people have complained about our method of holding giveaways. Apologies go out to anyone who finds it unfair, but this is the easiest way for us and so this is how we'll continue to do it.
- We'll probably add more rules later as we need them.
Whoops! I live in the US, and I would love to register. Please ignore earlier post.
And me, too. I live in the U.S. Sorry I missed the details.
I live in the US y’all!
Zoiks! Bonanza! I live in the US.
I live in the US and would love to be entered in the draw!
I LIVE IN THE US!! Id luv to win this! : )
Ding ding ding — we have a winner!
luv that bell!
I live in the US-and would love to be entered!
I live in the US~ enter me~! thanks!
I live in the US!!
I live in the U.S. Thanks!
I’m in the US!
I live in the US!
I live in the US, and would love to try Futur!
I live in US. Please enter me in the contest.
“I live in the US” Please sign me up!
I live in the U.S!!!!
I live in the US!!!
Blinked and missed it!
I Live…In the USA
O MY GOSH!!! Im so freakin excited!!! Thank U SO much NST!!! I cant believe it!!
Good score! Congrats!
That is so great!!! Let us all know how you like it!
Rats! I wanted this one…
Can NOT believe I missed getting in on this one… crap.
Jon, enjoy it!
I can’t believe I missed out today, those darn meetings. (LOL) I bet it feels good to WIn Jonr951 you are lucky.
This is what I get for not logging in this morning! Congrats Jonr951 and happy sniffing!
Thank u so much Robin!!! Wow is Futur such a beautiful scent! Its like nothing I’ve had before and I love it! Definitely the most interesting scent in my collection. Thanks for the samples too! Luv the Tobacco Vanille! And the Hermes! Thank u thank u thank u!! : )
So glad you like it!!