What is it: One bottle of Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Pink Coral, from which I have decanted a standard-sized sample (I keep the sample, you get the bottle). I think the bottle is 50 ml but I'm not positive.
Who can win: Any registered reader who has already left at least one comment on the site (see rule #1 below), who lives in the US (see rule #2 below) and who has not won an NST giveaway in the past 6 months.
Update: we have a winner, congrats to Janet!!
How to win: If you don't know the rules, please take a moment to read the rules — they're listed below. Then leave a quick comment saying "I live in the US". Use the "Post a Comment" box (do not reply to another comment). I have used random.org to generate a number between 1 and 10. Once we have 10 comments, I'll identify the winner, and s/he can send their mailing details to robin at nstperfume dot com.
- Everyone who signs up to comment at Now Smell This has their first comment held for moderation. Comments on giveway articles are not moderated; if you are leaving your first comment on this site, there is no point in leaving it on this article as it will never show up. There is also no point in quickly leaving another comment somewhere else then coming back to this article to comment, as we don't approve comments that quickly.
- If your comment does not say "I live in the US", it will be deleted, sorry!
More fine print:
- Don't forget to claim your prize by sending us your mailing details! If you don't send us your address, we'll eventually give your prize away to someone else.
- We will try to mail your package within 2 weeks.
- We will notify you when we've finally dragged ourselves off to the post office.
- Reasonable care will be taken in the packaging and mailing of your prize, but if the contents are lost or damaged or held up by customs or fail to please you for any reason whatsoever, we're terribly sorry but we cannot replace them.
- Some people have complained about our method of holding giveaways. Apologies go out to anyone who finds it unfair, but this is the easiest way for us and so this is how we'll continue to do it.
- We'll probably add more rules later as we need them.